What vegetables go with sandwiches?
The easiest way to add both fiber and flavor to your sandwich is by adding some veggies and/or fruit.
Is mayo or butter better for grilled cheese?
The ingredients in storebought mayonnaise have a higher smoke point than butter, which means your grilled cheese lunch is more foolproof. You can cook the sandwich over (slightly) higher heat for a crisper exterior and fluffier interior. … Mayonnaise is also way easier to spread across your bread.
What should I serve with sloppy joes?
Serve sloppy joes with…
- Something with Veggies. corn on the cob. crudité
- Something Starchy. french fries. potato chips. tater tots. sweet potato fries. baked potato.
- Something Creamy. coleslaw. macaroni salad. potato salad.
What do you put on a deli platter?
- 1 bunch green leaf lettuce.
- 2 pounds sliced deli turkey.
- 2 pounds sliced deli roast beef.
- 1 pound sliced deli ham.
- 1 pound thinly sliced hard salami.
- 2 cartons (7 ounces each) roasted red pepper hummus.
- 2 cartons (6-1/2 ounces each) garden vegetable cheese spread.
- Assorted breads and mini bagels.