What can I grill besides burgers?
17 Delicious Grilling Recipes That Aren’t Burgers
- Grilled Guacamole.
- Grilled Watermelon Salad.
- Grilled Chipotle Lime Sweet Potato Fries.
- Grilled Strawberry Shortcake Kebabs.
- Grilled Pears with Cinnamon Drizzle.
- Grilled Polenta Bites.
- Grilled Romaine and Corn Salad.
- Grilled Tuna Skewers with Salsa Verde.
What can I grill instead of steak?
If you are hosting a party with non-red meat eaters, here are some great ideas for what to grill.
5 Delicious Foods You Can Grill That Aren’t Steak
- Garlic Grilled Portobello Mushrooms. …
- Beer and Honey BBQ Chicken Skewers. …
- Garlic Dijon Salmon Skewers. …
- Tasty Grilled Pizza.
What can you cook on a charcoal grill?
7 Things That Are Better Grilled Over Charcoal
- Chicken-and-Seafood Paella. …
- Barbecued Brisket and Burnt Ends. …
- Smoky Barbecued Chicken. …
- Turkey Breast Escabeche with Onions Poblanos. …
- Charred and Smoky Belgian Endives. …
- Ember-Roasted Baba Ghanoush. …
- Swordfish Steaks with Smoky Tomato Ketchup.
What meats can be grilled?
Lean Cuisine: The Best Meat Cuts for the Grill
- Poultry: Skinless, white meat chicken or turkey; ground turkey breast.
- Beef: Flank steak, top loin, sirloin, porterhouse, T-bone steak and tenderloin; 90% lean ground beef.
- Veal: Any trimmed cut.
- Pork: Pork chops or tenderloin.
- Lamb: Look for the word “loin”
What is the most popular food to grill?
It’s clear that the country’s most popular BBQ foods include meat. Think hamburgers, hot dogs, pulled pork, and grilled chicken. Some non-meat options also made the list. Among those, the ones you’ll most likely find in many gatherings are potato chips, fruit salad, and watermelon.
Should I grill chicken or burger first?
Beef, veal, and lamb steaks, roasts and chops can be cooked to 145 °F with a 3 minute rest time. Hamburgers made of ground beef should reach 160 °F. NEVER partially grill meat or poultry and finish cooking later.