Can I leave out baking powder?
Which microwave oven is best for baking cakes?
An OTG is best used for baking, toasting and grilling. You can bake cakes, grill meat and toast bread with ease. A convection microwave can perform all of these functions, along with being able to reheat, cook and de-freeze, which the OTG cannot.
Which convection microwave is best for baking?
TOP 5 BEST CONVECTION MICROWAVE OVENS IN INDIA:
- IFB 25l Convection Microwave Oven (25SC4) This is a convection microwave that is sure to blow your socks off. …
- Samsung 28l Convection Microwave Oven. …
- IFB 23BC4 23l Convection Microwave Oven. …
- Whirlpool 30l Convection Microwave Oven. …
- Godrej 23l Convection Microwave Oven.
Which is the best oven for baking cake?
6 Best Oven For Baking Cakes And Grilling (2021)
|Best Baking Oven||Wattage||Warranty|
|Bajaj Majesty 1603 TSS 1200-Watt Oven Toaster Grill||1200W||1 Year|
|Morphy Richards 60 RCSS 60-Litre Oven Toaster Grill||2000W||1 Year|
|Bajaj 2200 TMSS 22-Litre OTG||1200W||2 Year|
|Philips HD6975/00 25-Litre Digital Oven Toaster Grill||1500W||2 Year|
Is IFB microwave oven good?
Microwave is working well. Easy to operate and convenient. But one utencil from 6pc got melted after hardly 2-3 times of use though it is microwave safe! We cannot eat food from these kind of poor quality.