How do you clean a burnt non-stick tray?
If you like cleaning hacks that resemble a school science project, this tip is for you.
- Mix half a cup of baking soda and half a cup of white vinegar with hot water in the sink.
- Leave the baking tray to soak for 40 minutes.
- Scrub the baking tray with a non-scratch scouring pad.
- Complete! Your baking tray is nice and clean.
How do I get grease off my baking tray?
How to clean a baking tray that’s greasy
- Use a paper towel and Cif Perfect Finish Oven and Grill spray to wipe away any grease. …
- Fill a sink with hot water and dishwashing liquid. …
- Soak the tray for at least one hour. …
- Use a soft sponge or cloth and wipe away the remaining grease. …
- Pop in the dishwasher.
Try Baking Soda and Vinegar
Fill a sink with hot water. Add equal parts baking soda and white vinegar (about half a cup of each). Submerge your pans in the mixture and allow them to soak for between 30 minutes to an hour. Use some elbow grease and give the pan a serious scrub, using the coarse side of a sponge.
How do you get baked on grease off of aluminum pans?
Aluminum Cookie Sheets: Sprinkle cream of tartar all over the top of your baking sheets. Add water and bring to a boil over the stovetop for 5 minutes. This should lift the grease off of the pan. Simply rinse away any remaining residue and dry.
How do you remove sticky residue from pots and pans?
Begin by rubbing either mineral oil, baby oil or olive oil onto the residue with a cloth. Allow the oil to soak into the label – between five and 10 minutes should do the trick. Then, using the cloth, wipe across the residue to start removing it.